fredag 3 september 2010

AFTER A LONG SUMMER

WHAT DID I DO???

First I have an ongoing campain to battle my high bloodpressure. I start the days on bicycle and end up with a 30 minutes quick swetty walk. And I´m also trying to loose weight. I got some good advises from a doctor and after three months I´m still on the line to minimize my weight. Let´s see perhaps I will manage! Anyhow I´m optimistic.And I feel in good humour and not tired as in springtime.

SUNNY DAYS AND RAINY DAYS
Doesn´t matter I have been sitting indoors writing and putting together a book about my Indian experiences.
click to make the picture bigger
Water and Desert is the title, What else? Here I´m controling the English translation. Now the book is left to the printer. It will be  presented in the Book fair in Gothenburg in 23-26 of September. The publisher will be Heidruns http://www.heidruns.se/ So I will be in the fair these days.I´m very proud! It looks so good.



And now it´s time to continue the big work that I started in springtime, and for which it was so difficult and even painful to find the right solutions. I feel hopeful now...
Besides I have written in a blog for our commune.Bo i Tanum http://www.boitanum.se/ I´m among 10 "embassadors" who will encourage people to move to our interesting part of the country.It´s in Swedish, but it tells somethings more what have happened this summer.
I´ll be right back!  Elsa                           

2 kommentarer:

Kerstin sa...

Tack! Vaknar till en FROSTIG morgon! Hur har det gått med "trumpeten", tomaterna osv..Dator på !!! Och jag hittar din fina rapport med vidhängande trevliga bloggar, som plåster på oron.
Kerstin

HELENA TROVAJ (fd Öhman) sa...

Vad vackert!

Tack för titten!

Hälsn Helena